FOR SEEKING CLARITY, GUIDANCE & DISCOVERING ONE'S CONNECTION TO THE NATURAL WORLD, & SPIRIT.
In The Beginning…
There was a time when humans could engage with the natural world more authentically and intuitively. There was a reciprocal relationship in which people would learn to live more in harmony with the elements, the changing of the seasons, and receive their own intuitive guidance from the animal world and landscape around them.
There is evidence that Shamanic practices have existed for 30,000+ years & have been found through out most ancient cultures and continents. This practice dove deep into the relationship of the plants, animals, trees, and elementals.
The natural world was honored, because it served as a constant teacher for those that lived upon the earth. The environment would dictate how the people and animals would move, eat, and settle into their homes. This mutual relationship would create a constant interaction, listening, giving, receiving, with keen awareness.
Because we do not live in these times were we feel stretched to hone in skills of survival and awareness, many of us have lost this connection and conversation. Or, need more guidance to hone in this ability.
If your feeling called to:
- Communicate more clearly with Nature and Animals in the Physical and Spiritual worlds.
- Go way deeper than looking at a book/resource definition to find meaning in animal interaction. Find your own truth!
- Understand more fully, and know how to interpret signs from the Animal Realms, Dream World and the Universe.
- Establish a deeper relationship with Nature and your Guides for Self Discovery.
- Nurture a powerful connection to Source and tap fully into your stream of consciousness instantly.
- Tune yourself into Nature’s Cycle & Rhythms.
- Heighten your Awareness and hone in your unique gifts.
- Strengthen your spiritual & emotional bodies thru self healing inner work.
- Explore new ways of Intuitive Communication and raise your consciousness.
- Create Lifestyle shifts that feel more aligned & supportive to your life’s passion and purpose.
- Sharpen your spiritual skills of awareness in practical every day situations.
This Course will cover:
- How to connect to nature in a more meaningful way, that brings a greater sense of balance and anchoring a centered life.
- When you have a “drunken compass”. How to decipher mixed, conflicting messages or signs. Get clear through confusion.
- Meditative and Drum Journey Techniques to explore with your Animal Guides to gain clarity & insight on your life path.
- How to be more present and aligned to your true nature and how to walk more confidently in the world.
- Practical tools to learn how to identify, unravel and interpret these subtle messages from the physical and spiritual planes.
With these tools you will walk away more connected to the Earth's wisdom and keys to open to its Divine Essence. This is a journey and life long awareness that will continue to nourish you, always.
Animal Behavior as a Mirror
How animal behaviors, interactions and synchronicity mirror our personal lives, and how we can use this wisdom to apply to our most important and pressing questions.
Learn therapeutic awareness exercises to benefit, cope and soothe the stressors of challenge, obstacles, and indecision.
Be your own source of truth
Trust your own intuition, and flow with life verses questioning your own wisdom and source of truth.
Donna Brickwood has been professionally training in the Healing Arts since 2000. Presently, she is the owner and visionary of Sacred Space Healing Arts in Beacon, NY. She has been intuitively working with individuals from a holistic perspective bridging their physical bodies, emotional and energetic states. For her, the biggest shift happened when she decided to give up all of her possessions to seek a more natural simplified way of life. She decided to wander and live more nomadically in a tent in the woods, or car. She traveled all over the United States in a spiritual quest. Studying with a wilderness survival & awareness school that was deeply enriched in Native & Nature Philosophy, Healing & Ceremony. The teachings embodied the Way of the Warrior, The Healer, she found great purpose behind sharing this lineage of teaching. To be a bridge and guide for bringing people back to Nature, so that they can connect to their own vision and share it with the world.
Donna brings almost 2 decades of experience as a healer and mentor in these disciplines. She passionately shares these teachings to her clients through personal coaching and programs, creating powerful transformational shifts in emotional, heart, spirit and nature connection.
"I went on a wander with Donna Brickwood, and I will never be the same again. If you are so lucky and Blessed to get the chance to Wonder in Wander with Donna, I strongly suggest you take it. Magical things can happen!"
- IRENE K
“Each session with Donna is increasingly profound. She inspires me to have confidence in what I am building and discovering. Truths are uncovered that might not have been apparent otherwise.”
“Donna’s healing work is deeply spiritual and revealing. She has a confident, empathetic energy and is a wonderful, skilled guide to finding and understanding hidden parts and pains. Her methods are magical and multifaceted. It allowed me to access my wisdom and truth through her guidance. My time spent with her was powerful and profound. I could not recommend her more highly.”
- V. K. Smith
“Donna Brickwood is here to remind us that we ARE Nature. Through her expert guidance she is able to reacquaint us with ancestral wisdom of who we really are and how to maintain a respectful relationship with the Earth. Thank you Donna, for helping to show us the right way.”
— G SLICK, Artist, NEW YORK
“I have met just a few folks in my life who have the discipline to practice what they preach the way that Donna does. Must be all the work she does to stay grounded in the elements of nature and share her incredibly diverse experience so deeply with others. I’m very excited to continue working with her on my personal and professional mission alignment.”
— P ELLIS
“Donna is a master in her service. She is very skillful, mindful and she connects with me in all her heart, which makes me feel comfortable and safe to open for further healing. I also love her teaching of nature awareness, she blends the ancient wisdom into practical daily life. I strongly recommend her for your personal healing.”
— PING XU
© donna brickwood | PRIVACY | TERMS